Special service :: Passenger on stretchers
- Stretcher request must be made at least 72 hours prior to departure time.
- Stretcher passenger must complete medical clearance (MEDIF) form by passenger’s doctor. Please download the MEDIF form.
- Stretcher passenger must be accompanied by an escort. Doctor and nurse are preferable.
- Not more than 1 stretcher passenger is accepted for carriage in one flight.
There should be SSR code STCR confirmed on booking.
Stretcher passenger charge is 6 times of one-way adult fare for economy class.
MIAT Mongolian Airlines does not allow stretcher passenger on the flights in the following circumstances:
- Passenger flow is more than 75 percent for the flight.
- Passenger needed oxygen continuously during the whole flight.
MIAT Mongolian Airlines do not supply ambulances and passenger liable for arrange ambulance.
Notice to passengers