About us :: Rail & Fly
Rail & Fly - joint transportation of MIAT Mongolian Airlines and German Federal Railways.
Airlines’ passengers who fly to / from Germany can book a Rail & Fly joint transportation of MIAT Mongolian Airlines and German Federal Railways. Passengers can make this reservation and pay the supplement only through the DB sales channels.
Rail&Fly - is offering you advantages:
- To / from any German airport and Basel Airport and Salzburg Airport on the entire DB rail network.
- To/from each of the more than 5,600 DB railway stations
- Very convenient - The Rail&Fly ticket is valid one day before departure and one day after returning to Germany, as well as on the date of travel.
- You have free choice of trains - the Rail & Fly Ticket is not limited to specific trains. Rail & Fly is the fast and stress-free way to travel straight to airport or from the airport. The new mainline railway stations at Frankfurt (FRA), Düsseldorf (DUS), Leipzig/Halle (LEJ), and Cologne/Bonn (CGN) airports make Rail & Fly a particularly attractive option. This is a convenient extra service for customers of our Rail & Fly partner airlines.
Overview of free of charge Rail & Fly airport connections:
Remember to take with you on the train:
- Your printed-out Rail & Fly ticket (must definitely be printed out before you start your journey).
- Your personal itinerary for your international MIAT Mongolian Airlines flight received from MIAT Mongolian Airlines.
- Your valid passport
- The means of identification you used when booking
Safety notice to passengers